Saturday, April 14, 2007

bus; missed.

last night's dinner at Joshua's was amazing.
It left me smiling all the way home.
It was a lil costy,
but I am just so glad I had company.
Instead of just one whom I asked,
another joined us.

We're all new to this area.
New to woodstock,
new to new york.
Pathetically speaking, we are a company that had no friends yet.
So this initiation of sparking this new friendship,
was recieved really warmly by both of them.

Whatever it is, it made me really contended.
Long before, I had plans to host a small bbq at my cottage,
since I had a grill and all.
So I made known my plans,
and now all of us are really looking forward to it!

Anyway,
Saturday morning and I just missed my bus to Kingston.
By a few mintues, no thanks to the reluctance of getting up the warm bed.
In town already, so I thought I'd pop in,
drop a blog post
and ride the bike to the next small town
for some photoshoot, before returning at about noon for the next bus ride.
Hmm.
I should get going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! just wanted to let you know, there's this singaporeday on 21/4/07. at new york.

http://www.singaporeday.sg/index.php


take care!
yamuna

g said...

thank you!! I found that out when the embassy emailed me too. (registered myself while i'm here...)

But yea, am nowhere near NYC this weekend, so :(