
The night was dribbled with little insignificant happenings; Blabbering to Fabian (who was there for the most practical reason!), the major highlight of week. Shaking Mark in an attempt to get him to sway a little more. Stoned in the dance floor as horrible music persisted...
1/10 of the whole cohort leh! and after partying the whole night away, we ate prata and talked about submissions on monday. Alas! The sad irony of being young.
All through ECP, I watched the persistently moving crowd of joggers/army boys and a few trickles of (wow!) females in their sports bras. The whole seemingly never-ending line across the whole city line eh!
At 630, I returned home to a dad who was getting out for some golfing.
Citing saving cost on taxi fare as a reason of my timing.
I'm pretty much freaking out about submission tml.
Zzz.
Sunday, August 26, 2007
vsc night out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment