Thursday, August 23, 2007

In His plan.

Today, everything worked out beautifully.
And upon breathing in the about-to-tear night air,
I felt so alive, so appreciative of all the good things in my life.
I practically skipped my way home.
Church community amongst all, has made me believe in a greater ability to comprehend God's works.

Believing and being mindful of His works in my life,
His creation and His plans has made me such a more calmer person.
Verbalizing all these, is indeed a step forward for me already.
In the much neglected-prayers, I found more strength and faith.
For the past week, each day had done me so well,
it couldn't be possible in my ability alone.

While values still clashes, and my inability to let down all unchristian ways of life,
I'd just be prayerful and mindful, in His time believe and concentrate on working on Faith.
Just fix what needs to be done for today,
and leave it to Him to work on the rest.

Tomorrow is much-awaited Friday.
I don't want to keep my expectations that high,
lets just say,
I love the thrill of a new game.

No comments: